Whenever you recruit a new employee for your business or whenever you assign an employee to a specific task most of the time you make decision on the basis of skill set possessed by that person. We thought, it can be valuable to our customers if they can see skills while scheduling. As such we have added this as an optional feature in our scheduler. Now You Can See employee skills in Humanity’s employee scheduler. You can enable or disable this feature as per your requirement.
How to Enable/Disable ‘Employee Skills’ Feature?
Once you log in to Humanity Go to,
Admin >>Account Settings and scroll down to ‘schedule settings’. You will see as shown in picture below,
If you want to see ‘employee skills’ in scheduler simply check the box and click save settings.
Now you should be able to see skills related to an employee right below their name in scheduler.
How can you see these skills in scheduler?
1. Go to Schedule tab and check ‘schedule overview’ box
2. Select ‘Employee’ and ‘week’ view from top right side.
You will see skills assigned to employees as seen in picture below.
How This Feature Will Help You?
1. While scheduling or assigning a shift you will have knowledge about skills of that particular employee so you can schedule smarter.
2. It can help you determine if you need to improve skill set of employees by training or coaching them
3. It will also help you in recruiting new people knowing missing skills you are looking for to improve a certain function or department in your business
We are sure this feature will help you schedule smarter and at the same time improve your productivity by assigning employees with right skills to the right task. As usual If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below, send email to info@Humanity.com or tweet us @Humanity