How Humanity Helps Your Transportation Company
when the right person is scheduled for the job.
Spend less time on scheduling tasks
and make fewer scheduling mistakes.
many otherwise time-consuming tasks.
Improves Employee Morale
to manage their own shift trades.
Integrates shift bidding
and employee scheduling.
Send schedule reminders
through SMS messaging.
Makes Compliance Easier
Provides better information
through up-to-date reports.
Ensures that rules are met
for overtime equalization.
Predicts passenger volumes
to help you determine staffing levels.
As a staff scheduler in the transportation industry, you face many challenges. Every time you build a schedule there are union requirements, legal requirements, and employee requests to consider. The scheduling process can be time-consuming and costly.
Fortunately, there are ways to make the complex task of scheduling workers easier.
Humanity is one of those ways. With Humanity you can manage your labor force more easily and improve your operation saving time and money in the process
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Humanity today and reduce your staffing headaches.
We’ve helped other store managers and we can help you too.
In the mid 1930’s, it became apparent to the City of New Orleans that the municipal airport was no longer large enough to service the City’s growing air transportation needs. An Aviation Division of the Department of Public Property of the City of New Orleans was formed to coordinate with the Civil Aviation Authority to establish a New Orleans Airport.
The Oisterwijk Express is a train for the tourists who come to Oisterwijk for sightseeing. They started working in 2010 and they currently work with volunteer staff.
Savoury Chef Foods began in 2005 as a personal chef agency that quickly grew into a full service catering business. They’ve catered events for famous politicians, presidents, Hollywood elite, and expertly handled food service at the weddings of many happy couples in Vancouver, BC.
What our customers have to say
From reducing or staff to spending less time on the phones, we saw the savings almost immediately. Knowing that the right people show up at the right place to provide our quality service gives us an ease of mind that is much needed in our fast-paced hospitality industry.
Transportation companies deal with a host of unique challenges in managing employee scheduling demands. Whether you are tasked with planning shift schedules for airlines, railways or public transportation companies, Humanity employee scheduling software can streamline what can easily be considered an overwhelming process.
When it comes to staff scheduling within the transportation industry, Humanity automates the vast array of union requirements and collective bargaining agreement statutes while streamlining the scheduling process to an easily managed one that reduces or eliminates margins of error.
The result is a thoroughly integrated strategy for workforce scheduling that increases revenues in the process as Humanity:
- Generates employee schedules and staffing levels based on predicted passenger volume.
- Integrates shift bidding opportunities and their merger into employee scheduling.
- Automates individual staffing requests and vacation bidding.
- Enables staff to arrange shift trades themselves online.
- Automatically ensures the application of overtime equalization rules.
Humanity is used in the Transportation Industry in multiple ways:
- Allows for the set-up of a separate schedule for all employees based on skills/positions/locations.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every possible transportation sector.
- Offers the option of individual schedule management to selected staff.
- Allows sector managers to oversee and control the shift trades, vacations, open and rotating shifts, etc.
- SMS notification system makes scheduling fast and easy.
- Reduces time spent by management juggling complex and often overwhelming schedules.
- Improves customer service by keeping adequate staff on hand at all times.
- Ends unnecessary overtime costs by projecting staff-to-traveler ratios.
- Reduces employee turnover by scheduling around each staff member’s individual shift preferences.
- Reduces unauthorized absences.
- Complies with Health & Safety, labor and union laws through scheduling.
Humanity allows you to manage your labor force and field services simultaneously, crucial to maximizing the standards of operation.
Humanity provides Transportation company managers the tools to get the right staff or crew member to each job at the right times. Bottom line: labor costs are lowered, efficiency improves and time once spent drafting complicated staff schedules is now spent managing the business of transportation.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.