How Humanity Helps You Manage Your Store
End overstaffing and understaffing
and the extra costs associated with it.
Spend less time scheduling employees
and more time on other management tasks.
Stay on top of and comply with regulations
such as health and safety requirements.
Improved Customer Service
Always have enough workers scheduled
to meet customer demand.
Gives control to sector managers
for scheduling of trades, vacations, and open shifts.
Easily find the right workers
for open shifts.
Easy for workers
to request time off, shift swaps, and other schedule changes.
Reach your employees
at any time by using SMS communications, no matter where they are.
Employees can communicate directly with each other
through the message wall.
No matter how many employees you manage or how long you’re open, Humanity will make your job easier.
If you’re still using a manual shift scheduling system or relying on outdated scheduling methods such as spreadsheets or old software, you’re spending more time than you need to be on scheduling tasks. Plus, older systems don’t easily compensate for schedule changes, staff requests, and other schedule changes.
With Humanity, you’ll spend less time working on scheduling staff, and more time on other store management tasks. At the same time, you’ll save money and improve employee communications. Try Humanity free for 30 days to find out for yourself.
We’ve helped other store managers and we can help you too.
Kovac’s is a family owned grocery store, which was started in 1941. Charles Kovac immigrated to the United States from Croatia and started the business.
The Iowa State University Book Store is owned and operated by Iowa State University. The University Book Store has been serving the faculty, staff, students, and community for over 130 years.
What our customers have to say
There are no downsides and the Humanity team is awesome.
Humanity has been created to assist all kind of schedule management.
If you are a store manager spending too much time hashing out work schedules, approving vacations, juggling shift trades and keeping up with the revolving door that puts staff in a constant state of change, Humanity has the cure.
More and more store managers today realize they cannot afford the losses incurred by outdated employee scheduling systems. Time spent juggling spreadsheets and updating archaic employee information bases add up to time away from conducting business.
Humanity employee scheduling software is completely customizable to every store’s scheduling needs. Humanity saves owners and managers money in many ways:
- End understaffing or overstaffing for any shift.
- Customer service no longer needs to suffer because there are not enough associates on the floor.
- Unnecessary overtime is identified and resolved.
- Managers can get out from behind the scheduling desk and tend to the business at hand.
- Include staff in your company’s shift scheduling, allowing them to request shifts, swap shifts, request time off and cover their own schedules from any computer.
- No more missed shifts due to miscommunication.
Humanity is used in stores in multiple ways and numerous sectors.
- Sets up a separate schedule for trainees.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every sector.
- Gives individual schedule management to team leaders.
- Allows sector managers to oversee and control the trades, vacations, open shifts, etc.
- SMS notification system makes scheduling fast and easy.
- Improve customer service by keeping adequate staff for customer volume on the floor at all times.
- End unnecessary overtime costs.
- Reduce employee turnover by scheduling around each staff member’s individual shift preferences.
- Reduce unauthorized absences.
- Comply with Health & Safety laws through scheduling.
Whether your store employs one or 1000 people, Humanity can be customized to work for your business’s unique needs. Built in code and formulas have been designed to assist in totaling hours, watching for overtime, calculating payroll percentages and making recommendations in Humanity’s “Payroll Monitor” feature to add or cut hours during some shifts.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.