How Humanity Helps You Manage Your Shop Workforce
Simple and Intuitive
manage all aspects of workforce management with one powerful tool.
Improved staff efficiency
staff can handle shift changes and swaps without involving management.
track vacation requests and shift rotations at a glance.
Better Customer Service
Optimal staff on hand
eliminate over- and understaffing for all shifts.
Simplifies manager duties
manager free to walk to floor and tend to business operations.
control labor costs and pass savings onto customers.
Improved Employee Retention
Honor employee preferences
track each team member’s individual shift and workload preferences.
employees receive SMS text or email notifications about schedules and shifts.
include them in the scheduling process by allowing them to request shift changes and time off from any computer.
If you own or manage a shop, you know that keeping up with the various aspects of staff scheduling and workforce management can present quite a challenge. From hashing out schedules and approving vacations, to juggling shift swaps and keeping customers happy, you deal with complex issues everyday.
This is where Humanity steps in to the rescue. Humanity provides a powerful solution that handles all of your employee scheduling and workforce management duties using a centralized, online platform. As a shop manager, you can’t afford to lose any more time and money due to scheduling errors and hidden labor costs. You need Humanity. Try a free online version of Humanity today.
We’ve helped other businesses and we can help you too.
HB Studio was founded in 1945 by Herbert Berghof as a place for working actors to be able to keep up their practice and training between acting jobs.
Life’s So Sweet Chocolate opened on February 1, 2008…just in time for Valentine’s Day.
What our customers have to say
Humanity has helped us organize our workforce.
Humanity has been created to assist all kind of shop schedule management.
If you are a shop manager spending too much time hashing out work schedules, approving vacations, juggling shift trades and keeping up with the revolving door that puts staff in a constant state of change, Humanity has the cure.
More and more shop managers today realize they cannot afford the losses incurred by outdated employee scheduling systems. Time spent juggling spreadsheets and updating archaic employee information bases add up to time away from running the business.
Humanity EMPLOYEE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE IS COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE TO EVERY SHOP’S SCHEDULING NEEDS. Humanity SAVES OWNERS AND MANAGERS MONEY IN MANY WAYS:
- End understaffing or overstaffing for any shift.
- Customer service no longer needs to suffer because there are not enough associates on the floor.
- Unnecessary overtime is identified and resolved.
- Managers can get out from behind the scheduling desk and tend to the business at hand.
- Include staff in your company’s shift scheduling, allowing them to request shifts, swap shifts, request time off and cover their own schedules from any computer.
- No more missed shifts due to miscommunication.
Humanity IS USED IN SHOPS IN MULTIPLE WAYS AND NUMEROUS SECTORS.
- Sets up a separate schedule for trainees.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every sector.
- Gives individual schedule management to team leaders.
- Allows sector managers to oversee and control the trades, vacations, open shifts, etc.
- SMS notification system makes scheduling fast and easy.
- Improve customer service by keeping adequate staff for customer volume on the floor at all times.
- End unnecessary overtime costs.
- Reduce employee turnover by scheduling around each staff member’s individual shift preferences.
- Reduce unauthorized absences.
- Comply with Health & Safety laws through scheduling.
Whether your shop employs one or 100 people, Humanity can be customized to work for your business’s unique needs. Built in code and formulas have been designed to assist in totaling hours, watching for overtime, calculating payroll percentages and making recommendations in Humanity’s “Payroll Monitor” feature to add or cut hours during some shifts.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.