How Humanity Helps Your Service Industry Business
More Efficient Scheduling
Improved team efficiency
team members can remotely arrange shift changes and swaps themselves.
handle all aspects of workforce management with one centralized application.
automatically notify staff of their schedules via text message or email.
Improved Bottom Line
avoid unauthorized overtime costs.
Remotely monitor staff clocking
check daily, weekly, and monthly attendance and forecast labor costs from any computer.
Comply with health and safety laws
avoid fines and downtime with proper scheduling that complies with regulations.
Ensure adequate staff
optimize staff and customer ratios based on Humanity business forecasts.
Better employee retention
automatically keep track of employee shift preferences.
Simplify manager duties
spend more time attending to high level business operations and less time dealing with complex scheduling tasks.
If you own or manage a business in the service industry, you have to consider the needs of both your employees and your customers when creating staff work schedules. You probably spend hours deciding whom to put on certain shifts; assigning staff to the right sectors; and attending to shift-swap requests.
Humanity can help you take control of your complex scheduling process.
Humanity is a comprehensive employee scheduling and workforce management solution for service industry businesses. This powerful tool provides one-click access to time, attendance, scheduling, and management reports. You’ll spend less time in the back office juggling schedules and labor costs and more time managing core business operations. Try a free trial version of Humanity today.
Humanity has helped other Service Industry businesses and we can help yours too.
Savoury Chef Foods began in 2005 as a personal chef agency that quickly grew into a full service catering business. They’ve catered events for famous politicians, presidents, Hollywood elite, and expertly handled food service at the weddings of many happy couples in Vancouver, BC.
Greene Hill Food Co-op is a member-owned and operated food co-operative based in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn.
What our customers have to say
From reducing or staff to spending less time on the phones, we saw the savings almost immediately. Knowing that the right people show up at the right place to provide our quality service gives us an ease of mind that is much needed in our fast-paced hospitality industry
Managers and owners in the service industry face enormous obstacles every time they sit down to schedule staff for the multiple positions that must be filled every night. Juggling a broad category of fields, the service industry can include businesses that provide lodging, entertainment, event planning, consulting and many additional fields wherein the clientele is purchasing services as opposed to a specific product. The service industry deals with high employee turnover and demanding clientele. As any manager in this industry knows, there is little to no margin for error when it comes down to scheduling.
Humanity will help service industry employees have a say in their own shift schedules, and improve the efficiency for managers who are responsible for making sure the right manpower is in the right place, at the right time.
No matter what size or type of service industry business you own or manage, the unique demands placed on your scheduling needs calls for a powerful online tool designed to streamline the process of hiring, managing, scheduling and communicating with all of your company’s staff and subcontractors.
Humanity is a complete employee scheduling and labor management solution for the businesses that fall in the service industry, providing one-click seamless access to time and attendance, employee scheduling, and management reports. Managers using Humanity spend more time managing, and less time stuck in an office juggling schedules and labor expenses.
Humanity PROVIDES CUSTOM SCHEDULING SOFTWARE DESIGNED TO ADDRESS YOUR BUSINESS’S SCHEDULING DEMANDS INCLUDING:
- Automated shift scheduling for every employee in every capacity.
- Customer/traffic volume forecasts.
- Streamlined employee rotations.
- Streamlined vacation scheduling.
- Individual pay levels.
- Individual skill levels.
DEPARTMENT MANAGERS CAN NOW WORK WITH THE Humanity SCHEDULER TO:
- Add and import unlimited employees through .csv, Address Book, Facebook and Google Apps.
- Add and import unlimited schedules via .csv and .xls.
- Prepare unlimited Schedules.
- Manage staff skills and find the right people for the job instantly.
- Allow employees to swap shifts electronically with no disruption.
- View schedules electronically from any computer, 24/7.
- Create and generate multiple types of in-depth reports based on planned time and actual time.
- Synchronize staff calendars.
- Monitor and control labor expenses at one or many locations.
Humanity STATE-OF-THE-ART SCHEDULING SOFTWARE:
- Sets up a separate schedule for trainees.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every sector.
- Offers individual schedule management to team leaders.
- Allows sector managers to oversee and control shift trades, vacations, open shifts, etc.
- Provides a SMS notification system to make scheduling fast and easy.
- Improve customer service by keeping adequate staff on hand at all times.
- Eliminate unnecessary overtime costs.
- Reduce employee turnover by scheduling around each staff member’s individual shift preferences.
- Reduce unauthorized absences.
- Create and share employee schedules online.
- Track who has viewed and confirmed shifts.
- Automatically notify employees of new shifts.
- Stop the calls and get electronic notifications for shifts and schedule changes.
- Manage shift trading and vacation approvals.
Humanity’s totally customizable software has powerful tools that integrate union regulations and labor laws into scheduling, reducing or eliminating any margin of error. Humanity is engineered to adapt to and implement updates and changes in regulatory rules as they arise without replacing software or disrupting business as usual.
Humanity makes shift scheduling and managing streamlined, and so cost effective you can be reigning in out-of-control expenses within your first pay cycle. Managers can remotely check on employees that are clocked in and enforce schedules. Employees can be prohibited from clocking in early, or clocking out late.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.