Recurring Shifts Schedule with Humanity
When it comes to scheduling recurring shifts, save valuable time with Humanity’s state-of-the-art employee scheduling and management program. Humanity allows managers and schedulers to make one schedule and set it to recur for up to twelve months while retaining all shift information, regulations and employee preferences and specifications.
This powerful add-on tool can save management and scheduler’s valuable time when it comes down to making a multitude of schedules for varying departments and teams.
How it works:
Simply make a schedule and set it to repeat for up to six months:
- On the “Shift” pop-up you will see the list of options in the “Repeats” drop-down list as daily, weekly (up to 12 months in the future), every other week, or Monday-Thursday, Monday-Friday, Monday-Saturday, Saturday-Sunday.
- Set the date through which you want the shift to recur.
- Select “With Employee Rules”, for the shift to be set to recur in the future with the current employee details that you have setup for that Shift.
- Review summary.
- Click “Set to Repeat” to create the recurring shift series.
Shifts that are setup to repeat in series will automatically detect and report when they are ‘broken from the series’. This provides the option to easily update shifts within the series in bulk to retain employee scheduling data, shift notes, and preferences.
- Managers and schedulers can easily make necessary changes as they occur without slowing down the entire scheduling process.
- Individual shifts can be set up to repeat daily or weekly for any specified amount of time.
- Repeat the shift’s time alone or have it repeat with its properties intact, such as “Who is Working,” “Open Shift,” “Details,” and more.
- Save management maximum time.
- Allow shifts to repeat up to 12 months in advance.
- Easily edit Recurring Shifts in bulk.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
Humanity in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that Humanity doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!