The Humanity Employee Scheduling Platform
Humanity simplifies day-to-day employee management processes. With Humanity, your organization can easily and accurately create error-free, dynamic schedules for your staff by location, department, position, and/or skills—with real-time availability conflict checking.
Transform cookie-cutter schedules to data-driven staffing.
- Project staffing needs based on key business metrics and tie-in with the scheduling process
- Forecast staffing needs using external data—from foot traffic to estimated sales
Customizable rules and instant conflict warnings make compliance simple, even as labor laws change.
- Custom rules engine ensures schedules are always compliant with federal, state and local regulations
- Ensure laws are followed: hours worked, break frequency, time between shifts, and more
Automatically fill schedules by matching the correct person with the correct shift and time slots.
- Optimize schedules by assigning shifts based on custom variables like seniority and preferences
Mobile Shift Management
Empower employees to manage their schedule from the palm of their hand.
- Employees can request time off, release shifts, pick up open shifts, adjust their availability, and view the latest schedule from any mobile device
- Staff can trade shifts—based on predefined rules—with minimal supervisor involvement
Fill open shifts and reduce the impact of understaffing.
- Instantly respond to real-time changes in business circumstances
- Managers are empowered to post open shifts, release shifts for pickup, or quickly find a replacement for an absence
Accurately track employee attendance and eliminate buddy punching
- Easily track employee hours and attendance, and then export perfect timesheets ready for payroll
- Ensure more accurate time clock data through manager approvals, GPS tracking, as well as facial recognition and biometric stations
Integrate industry-leading HCM platforms with Humanity
- Robust scheduling, tied-in with your HCM solution
- Tight, two-way integration ensures no employee data falls through the cracks
- The HCM remains the single source of truth