Senior PHP Architect
Humanity builds software that connects individuals to their workplaces. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and focused on creating SaaS, cloud-based solutions that help small-to-medium businesses compete with constant change.
Currently, we are hiring an experienced Senior PHP Architect to join our Belgrade team in building our main product, Humanity.
– Agile-driven development environment.
– We are here to get things done, but we like to have fun doing it.
– We’re a distributed team across the globe with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade.
– You’re a problem solver, above all else.
– You like creating products.
– Your ability to self-manage is a given.
– You’re a strong, servant leader.
– Your skills aren’t limited to development.
– You’re a fast learner.
Your Primary Responsibilities
– Optimization and refactoring of our main Humanity Application.
– Adjusting system architecture to increase its performance.
– OOP PHP Expert.
– Experience in making your own php framework.
– MySQL Expert.
– Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
– First hand experience in creating scalable php back-end architecture.
– Knowledge of Redis.
– Knowledge of MongoDB.
– Experience in leading a team.
– Experience in working with US Clients.
What You Can Expect
– Competitive salary.
– A creative and fun working environment.
– Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, and endless coffee.
– Need to take a break? Check out our in-house workout studio.
– Release your inner musician and jam with your colleagues in our music room.
– Company sponsored events including barbecues, sightseeing trips, and paintball.
Our Board of Directors
Well versed in all stages of web application development and viral marketing strategies. This combination of skills, and his ability to stay on top of the quickly evolving web has led Ryan to achieve top results in marketing campaigns, search engine optimization, as well as building powerful Internet applications.
Christoph is a co-founder of Pageflakes and has more than ten years of experience in designing software applications and Internet services for consumers. Back in 1997, Christoph co-founded German Internet startup DealPilot.com, one of the first comparison shopping services which got funded by Bertelsmann and has later been acquired by Shopping.com. Before and after that he was involved in various software projects and Internet startups.
Mark has been working with startups as an investor, advisor and operator for over 15 years. In 1996, Mark joined Internet Capital Group as an unpaid intern to work alongside and invest in entrepreneurs building early stage technology companies. After spending a few years there, he joined VerticalNet as an early employee, where he helped take the company public and led its corporate development/partnerships team. After leaving VerticalNet, Mark returned to investing, first as an angel, and now as the founder and managing partner of MHS Capital.