Phone / Customer Care Agent
Company Humanity Inc is looking for Phone / Customer Care Agent for its office in San Francisco.
Humanity Inc is SaaS company with headquarters in San Francisco, California, USA.
We are looking for experienced professional to work in highly professional but fun environment.
We’re seeking individuals dedicated to providing excellent customer service and enthusiastic about selling with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage prospects with their outgoing personality and strong verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
1. Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to customer questions and solves problems according to standardized procedures while maintaining a professional manner.
2. Conducts product demonstrations for prospective customers and explains application in detail asking appropriate questions and gathering information to determine customer needs.
3. Informs current and prospective customers of promotions, services, and product upgrades via outbound outreach.
– Minimum of 1yr of phone-based customer service and/or sales experience. Familiarity with web-based applications required.
– Self-motivated, Team Leader, Solid Work ethics.
– Ability to work in a fast paced, adapting environment.
Our Board of Directors
Well versed in all stages of web application development and viral marketing strategies. This combination of skills, and his ability to stay on top of the quickly evolving web has led Ryan to achieve top results in marketing campaigns, search engine optimization, as well as building powerful Internet applications.
Christoph is a co-founder of Pageflakes and has more than ten years of experience in designing software applications and Internet services for consumers. Back in 1997, Christoph co-founded German Internet startup DealPilot.com, one of the first comparison shopping services which got funded by Bertelsmann and has later been acquired by Shopping.com. Before and after that he was involved in various software projects and Internet startups.
Mark has been working with startups as an investor, advisor and operator for over 15 years. In 1996, Mark joined Internet Capital Group as an unpaid intern to work alongside and invest in entrepreneurs building early stage technology companies. After spending a few years there, he joined VerticalNet as an early employee, where he helped take the company public and led its corporate development/partnerships team. After leaving VerticalNet, Mark returned to investing, first as an angel, and now as the founder and managing partner of MHS Capital.