Humanity integrates with Facebook for simple and fun employee workforce management
Humanity online scheduling software now integrates perfectly with Facebook. Synchronizing your Facebook account is simple, and once completed you can use it for logging in to your Humanity account as well as to keep in sync your personal data. With the Facebook/Humanity integration feature, all staff members can provide personal information such as a photograph, E-mail address and more, synchronized each time that employee logs in.
How it works:
There are two ways to setup your own Facebook account. On the Humanity login page you will see the option to ‘Login With Facebook’
- Click on this button to get to the Facebook login.
- Connect with your Facebook account.
- Once you have finished this process, login to your Humanity account to pair the two accounts together.
After you login to your Humanity account:
- From the Dashboard, locate the “Details” link on the top left hand side.
- Click on the “Details” link.
- Locate the new option in your profile: “Facebook.”
- Click on the “Connect with Facebook” button which will guide you through the login/authorization.
Once you have authorized your account, you will automatically be able to use Facebook to log in to your company’s scheduling site. To take advantage of the automatic image/detail sync, from your Dashboard simply go to “Details,” Click on “Facebook” and follow the step-by-step instructions for easy set-up.
Import Employees from Facebook:
An easy way to include staff members in your Humanity/Employee scheduling account is to import them from Facebook. From your Dashboard:
- Click on “Staff” and “Add Employees” to reach the import options.
- Click on your Facebook account to connect the two accounts.
- Use your Facebook account for logging on and maintaining your image/profile sync.
- Once synchronized, Facebook can provide your Humanity account with complete employee information.
- Contact or keep in touch with employees via Facebook.
- Allow employees to access their schedules and other relevant company information directly from their Facebook account with the Humanity application.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
Humanity in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that Humanity doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!