Eliminate Scheduling conflicts with Humanity’s employee scheduling software
There was a time when scheduling employee work shifts meant dealing with any number of conflicts that could arise: an employee mistakenly assigned overlapping shifts, scheduled during their time off or vacation, or after their maximum number of hours has been met for the day or pay period.
Humanity’s online employee scheduling software will automatically detect scheduling conflicts before they are made, displaying them on the manager’s scheduling screen and thus alerting you to take action to resolve the conflict before the schedule is published.
How it works:
Easily resolve scheduling conflicts:
- The conflict notice appears automatically above the calendar when conflicts arise.
- Clicking on this notice shows the exact details of the conflict with a link to go to that specific point in the schedule.
- Management can decide to resolve or ignore the conflict depending on scheduling requirements.
- Allows managers to avoid scheduling conflicts before there is a problem.
- Saves valuable time by keeping all staff scheduling information up-to-date.
- Saves your company from paying unnecessary overtime.
- Customer service never suffers due to staffing conflicts.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
Humanity in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that Humanity doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!