Third party calendar sync with Humanity through iCal.
Humanity’s online scheduling software works with third party applications such as Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar and more to ensure that everyone is always up to date with the most recent employee scheduling data, no matter where they are.
Humanity’s built-in Calendar Sync works by providing users with a unique URL that they can access with their calendar client. The URL provides the user’s schedule in an iCal format (.ics) that can be accessed through all of the popular Calendar Clients, and can also be downloaded as a file itself. Once you have setup your client to access your Humanity schedule, you will always have your work schedule wherever you go, plus the advantage of being able to see it alongside your other events and appointments.
How it works:
Getting your Calendar Sync information is easy:
- Log in to your account and click on the “Schedule” tab.
- n the bottom left in your “Actions” menu, you will see a new link for “Calendar Sync.” Click on that link to bring up your unique Calendar Sync URL.
- Copy the schedule sync URL from here so that you can set up your client.
- Works with third party applications such as Google, iCal, Outlook and more.
- Provides a fast way to keep yourself updated.
- Option for hourly updates makes sure you are always on top of things.
- Sync individual employee schedules, department schedules, or entire business schedules.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
Humanity in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that Humanity doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!