In addition to the payroll related features, the Humanity team has also made changes to the scheduler based on common requests. The updates are described in the video below:
- In the employee view of the ‘schedule’ tab, staff can now be dragged and dropped to shifts to assign them to those hours. This is complementary to our current check box system and should save schedulers using the employee view time.
- Also, when clicking on a name in the employee view, managers will be taken to the staff profile allowing for easier navigation.
- Using the drag feature with the hotkey ‘c’ will allow users to copy and paste shifts
- We have introduced an ‘undo’ option for deleted shifts and/or cleared schedules
- We’ve also made several updates to our clict handling system to include: red shift borders for visualization, inline red text in the ‘shift edit’ window to indicated conflicted staff, and a ‘conflicts’ filter.
Do you find the new changes helpful? Is there anything else you would like to see? Please let us know at info@Humanity.com.
“I can’t physically be at all six of my stores all the time, but Humanity is so efficient and convenient that I can easily manage all my locations from literally anywhere.”Troy Pugueda, Operations Manager