Humanity’s employee management software allows you to manage and maintain staff profiles, giving you access to their profiles and information as well as the ability to customize their permission settings, pay rates, skills, schedules and more. As a manager, this part of the application saves you time and keeps all related staff information in one, convenient place making staff management simple.
All staff management takes place under Humanity’s ‘Staff’ tab. When you click this tab, you will be presented with a group listing of all of your employees which may be viewed either in ‘Gallery’ form or ‘List’ form. Here you are able to manage all staff profiles.
In this area of Humanity, you have access to view employee statuses: ‘All Staff’, ‘Not Activated’ or ‘Disabled’ employees. You also have filter options to view employees at specific locations.
You can view and edit information of individual staff members, by clicking ‘Overview’ or ‘Edit Details’ respectively. By clicking on an employee, you will be taken to their staff profile page. Here you have access to their contact information and details, statistics, upcoming shifts, status, availability, permissions and more, strengthening your staff management capabilities.
There are several subsections that make up an employee’s profile:
– Statistics: Here, you can find the statistics of total shifts, late, total hours, absent and karma score.
– Admin Actions: You can see the status, activation and delete sections:
• The status of the employee is whether or not the user has signed in and activated their account. If this is a new employee, you also have the option to manually activate their account.
• The activation indicates whether or not the employee is activated. If they are activated, you can deactivate them and vice versa. This is important as Humanity calculates your pay bracket based on the number of active employees in any given month. The staff member will no longer be able to log in if they have been deactivated.
• Under the delete section, you have access to permanently delete the employee.
– Fast Assignment: Here, you can also quickly see and assign Positions, Skills and Notes to an employee.
– Approvers: Here, you can view an employee’s immediate Scheduler, Supervisor or Manager that can approve their shifts.
– Upcoming Shifts: Here, you can see an employee’s upcoming shifts and click on ‘Details’ for more details on a given shift.
– Recent Shifts: Similar to ‘Upcoming Shifts’, here, you can see any recent shifts an employee has had.
– Availability: Here, you have access to set an employee’s weekly availability and enter any availability irregularities.
– Permissions: Here, you can grant permissions on a schedule by schedule basis or you can change the user between the four permission levels (Employee, Scheduler, Supervisor or Manager).
– Employee Payroll: Assign base rates and rate cards to an employee.
Check out the video below to learn more about staff management!
“I can’t physically be at all six of my stores all the time, but Humanity is so efficient and convenient that I can easily manage all my locations from literally anywhere.”Troy Pugueda, Operations Manager