The Humanity team is excited to announce that we’re currently finalizing tests for an updated version of our employee scheduling software. The new features are designed to provide a more intuitive interface to customers and allow for a faster application, reducing the amount of time it takes for managers to visualize, organize, and schedule staff.
Humanity already is a leading provider of employee scheduling software, and our existing application touts streamlined communication flow and file sharing, open shifts that allow employees to select when they want to work, extensive reporting options, real-time schedule conflict avoidance, 3rd party integration, and employee shift swapping; and, that’s just the start of our useful features. The Humanity team will continue to work tirelessly until we can revolutionize the time-consuming resource-heavy way employee scheduling is currently done. We are especially thankful of our current clients whose participation and engagement with the software has helped to guide our product roadmap, and we will continue to rely on customer needs to drive development.
Highlights of the new Humanity include:
- Improvements in Application Speed and Increased Browser Reliability
- New Scheduler Views to include the ability to schedule by Position, Employee, and/or Graphically
- By Position: Conveniently see who and when is scheduled to work in multiple locations/departments/positions
- By Employee: Easily assign shifts by employee and effortlessly visualize who is scheduled to work what and when
- Graphical: In additional to our classic graphical feature, an enhanced ‘day’ version will be made available with increased shift functionality
- The new scheduler allows Staff and Positions to be added without leaving the ‘schedule’ tab
- Inline totals of Hrs/Staff/Income are also now visible within the Scheduler
- The Ability to Drag & Drop Shifts across Days
- A Year Mode to Supplement the Current Week and Month Modes
- Ability to Copy between any Timeline (i.e: want only two Tuesdays ago, perhaps a Friday in April? or you can copy your entire busy season) versus Current Week-By-Week Limitations
- Support for time-saving ‘Bulk’ actions in Shift, Trade, and Vacation Management
- Improved Overnight Shift Handling & Support for Multi-Day Shifts
We will be releasing a series of blogs in the next few days to offer more information and guides for how to make the best use of the new features. As mentioned above, a major part of this release is speed and most of what is driving speed lies behind the scenes. As part of our performance improvements, we are upgrading our hosting environment to make sure that we can scale to deliver the speed and up-time that our subscribers deserve. We are in the final stages of testing and will announce the server switch date as well as the application release date soon! If there are any down-time issues, they should be very limited and will likely take place after midnight EST. Are there any features, you’re particularly anxious to see and/or hear more about?
We have a secret announcement under our sleeves that we know is sure to delight
“I can’t physically be at all six of my stores all the time, but Humanity is so efficient and convenient that I can easily manage all my locations from literally anywhere.”Troy Pugueda, Operations Manager