The ‘Schedule Wizard‘ is finally here and it allows schedulers to automatically assign shifts to eligible employees and complete staff schedules within seconds. Users only have to select a shift template (available for daily, weekly, and monthly timelines) and run the ‘Schedule Wizard’. Employee scheduling has never been this easy!
- Step 1: In the schedule tab, go to the date range and the view that you’d like the completed shifts to belong to. This view should be cleared of existing shifts.
- Step 2: Access the action icon, and click on ‘schedule wizard’.
- Step 3: Select the timeline that you’d like to use as a shift template
- Step 4: Select the wizard method.
The wizard method allows for flexibility in how staff is assigned based on previous staff assignments and conflict checks.
- Step 5: Click the ‘start the wizard’ button to auto-generate a schedule
- Step 6: Take care of any specified conflicts
- Step 7: Finished Schedule!
You’ve now effortlessly created a complete employee schedule. We hope the ‘Schedule Wizard’ helps save managers even more time in their scheduling activities. As always, please feel free to let us know of any questions, comments, or concerns. We have a dedicated forum for feedback about the the autoscheduler and other features of our latest release.
“I can’t physically be at all six of my stores all the time, but Humanity is so efficient and convenient that I can easily manage all my locations from literally anywhere.”Troy Pugueda, Operations Manager