Employee Availability Scheduling in Humanity
Never before has it been this easy to set up daily, weekly and hourly staff availabilities! Humanity’s online scheduling program allows management to create schedules instantly, using the most accurate real time data to provide at-a-glance information on workforce availability – for any specific day or week.
Add to this Humanity’s resource-enhancing option that allows employees the flexibility to log in at any time, 24/7, to set their availability. Even on days or during those hours that your company is closed, staff members can be updating their availability from any computer, anywhere!
How it works:
From the Humanity online Dashboard:
- Select “Availability” in the left hand menu
- Glide the mouse-over any time block to get details.
- Click on the time block to set that time slot as unavailable.
- Unavailable time-slots will be shown in grey.
- Click on the “Edit Availability” option in the “Availability” sector.
- Select your availability within your schedule in 15- to 30-minute or hourly increments.
Humanity offers three types of availability options for employees to set within the company’s scheduling program:
- Weekly Availability:
Used to set availability for routine events that are not changed on a daily basis.
- Daily Availability:
Used for setting availability for one-time events such as meetings, special events, and gatherings. Located under ‘Schedule’ – ‘My Schedule’
- Short Term Availability:
Used to set availability in 15-minute increments.
- Information regarding employee availability and schedule coverage is perpetually updated and accurate.
- Allows management to assign employee schedules without conflicts.
- Allows management to set up future availability.
- Allows employees to clarify times and dates that they are unavailability to work.
- Provides at-a-glance daily and weekly availability information.
- Ability to pull availability reports to track employee performance.
Click here to find out more about what Humanity can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
Humanity in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that Humanity doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!